We’re back for 2020! Coach Sandi and Sage sit-down to update you on what’s been going on with their running (from running form, injury and glute activation to the latest Tarawera 100km trip to New Zealand and improvements in sleeping mattress and work chair/desk ergonomic quality!). Also other coaching topics are discussed as well as talk about social media, perceptions, and communication challenges within the sport of mountain-ultra-trail running and road marathon running as well as current issues. Coach Sandi also touches on Women specific training considerations in regards to hormone cycles and periodization.
- Coach Ray shares her tips on how to improve yourself as a runner
- How to Train for Mountainous Races
- Running a marathon is no easy feat.
- How to Fuel Before a Race or Morning Run
- New to Running? We’re here to help!
- Tapering For a Race
- What You Need to Do to Improve Your 10km Time
- Your Training Questions Answered
- Why Coach Sandi Loses Fitness to Gain Speed
- Don’t Make These Three Mistakes With Heart Rate Training