We’re back for 2020! Coach Sandi and Sage sit-down to update you on what’s been going on with their running (from running form, injury and glute activation to the latest Tarawera 100km trip to New Zealand and improvements in sleeping mattress and work chair/desk ergonomic quality!). Also other coaching topics are discussed as well as talk about social media, perceptions, and communication challenges within the sport of mountain-ultra-trail running and road marathon running as well as current issues. Coach Sandi also touches on Women specific training considerations in regards to hormone cycles and periodization.
- How to Create a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season
- Does The Coach Have To Be Faster Than The Runner
- Women’s Running
- The “ALL IN” Add On
- NEW: The “ALL IN” Beginner-Intermediate Marathon Plan
- Sage Running Podcast Episode 31: Top 10 Tips for Distance Runners!
- NEW: The BQ “All IN” Marathon Plan
- Half & Marathon Training
- Uphill and Downhill Running Form: Tips and Techniques
- The Mind-Body 50km Beginner/Intermediate Plan