We’re back for 2020! Coach Sandi and Sage sit-down to update you on what’s been going on with their running (from running form, injury and glute activation to the latest Tarawera 100km trip to New Zealand and improvements in sleeping mattress and work chair/desk ergonomic quality!). Also other coaching topics are discussed as well as talk about social media, perceptions, and communication challenges within the sport of mountain-ultra-trail running and road marathon running as well as current issues. Coach Sandi also touches on Women specific training considerations in regards to hormone cycles and periodization.
- Navigating illness during training
- Tempo Run Workouts, Explained
- A Season Review to Learn & Grow
- Why is correcting running form so hard?!
- Should You Immediately Repeat The SAME Training Plan?
- How the FASTEST Runners in the World Strength Train
- Coach Sage Canaday Discusses Longevity in Running
- The RIGHT Way to Add In Speed Workouts 💨
- How to Go From 5ks to Half Marathons
- RUNNING FORM: What Elite Runners Have in Common